2019 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications
23 – 25 October 2019, Bali, Indonesia
2019 CAMA Industrial Engineering Paper Award
The IEEE AP-S Industrial Initiatives Committee would like to proudly announce the inaugural 2019 CAMA Industrial Engineering Paper (IEP) Award, to be presented at the 2019 CAMA conference in Bali. The award will be given to the paper judged to be the most innovative in terms of practical, industrial engineering related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation.
Industrial Engineering Paper Competition Submission Requirements:
- All authors wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the regular IEEE CAMA paper submission process.
- To be considered, the submission must describe work as mentioned above.
- Industrial Engineering Paper submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Paper Review Committee in the same manner as all other paper submissions.
- To be considered for the IEP award, the paper must be presented at the IEEE CAMA conference.
- Judging will be performed by a specially formed IEP committee of experts. The winner will be announced and the award presented during IEEE CAMA.