The scope of 2019 IEEE CAMA includes but is not limited to:
- Antenna Measurements in Controlled and Non-Controlled (in-situ) Environments
- Electromagnetic Measurement Methods and Techniques
- Scattering and Diffraction Measurements
- Near-Field and Far-Field Measurements
- Radar and RCS Measurements
- Microwave, Millimeter-Wave and Sub-Millimeter Systems
- Simulations and Prediction of Measurements in Realistic Configurations
- Inverse & Imaging Methods and Techniques
- Applications: Electromagnetic Metrology and Compatibility, Radar, Terrestrial and Space-Based Communications including Wireless Communications, Sensing, Electronic Warfare, UAVs, UAS and Drones, IoT, Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation, Industry, Medicine and E-Health.
Regular Paper Submission Deadline: 1 June 2019
Special Session Submission Deadline: 1 July 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 15 August 2019
Two Ulrich L. Rohde Awards for the Best Innovative Papers
Information for Authors
Authors of original work in the technical areas of interest are encouraged to submit a 2 to 4 page-paper of their work through the electronic submission system available at the conference website (http://2019ieeecama.org).
All papers must be presented by one of the authors.