a. Presentation Time
Length of the presentation should be in accordance with the assigned time as follows:
- Invited Presentation: 30 min, including Q&A
- Regular Presentation: 17 min, including Q&A
The presentation material (.pptx or .ppt) should be concise and easy to understand
b. Presentation File
Presentation file should be
- Presentation file should be prepared in MS-PowerPoint or PDF formats in English.
- If you use fonts other that standard Windows Office 2010, please bring the font files along with the presentation file.
- Pelase bring your presentation file on a USB memory stick and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts. The staff will load the files to a laptop ready in the room.
c. Visual Equipment
- Each session room is equipped with following equipments.
- Laptop computer (Windows 7, MS-Office Powerpoint 2010, USB port)
- Pointer and mouse
- Beam projector (HDMI/VGA Port)
- It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially Macbook).